Built to withstand the toughest conditions, our motors used in the shipbuilding industry are robust, resistant to seawater and designed to have a long service life.
Our three-phase squirrel-cage motors can be produced as single speed motors up to four speeds in pole changing design, slip-ring motors up to two speeds. The surface- and water-cooled designs are intended for both long- and short-term operation and in different energy efficiency classes.
Application examples of our motors in shipbuilding
- combined anchor-/mooring winches, loading
winches and special winches for low temperature
use up to -60°C
- electrical windlass for liftdocks
- marine ships
- hydraulic anchor-/mooring winches
- free-fall lifeboat systems
- deck cranes
- bow thrusters – motors in slip-ring or squirrel-cage design
- electro equipment for above mentioned devices